Saturday, March 1, 2008

Vacation!

I think one of the things that restores my soul the most is time at the beach. I am amazed at the sheer number of things that God has created for us to marvel at- and the beach is no exception. I love to feel the cool water of the Gulf of Mexico on my toes and hear that lap, lap sound of the tide. I love to see the sun set behind the palm trees- there is not even a hint of anxiety in my whole body right now- for that I am truly grateful. I am at the beach by myself until tomorrow, and even for this extrovert, I am restored also by solitude. And by sunshine of course, I haven't seen much of that lately!

Another cool thing about traveling for me is that I get to be a GUEST in worship. I don't have to lead. I have been to Longboat Key many times, but never on a Sunday, so tomorrow I found an Episcopal Church were I shall visit: All Angels Episcopal.
I'll let you know how it goes!

Enjoy some pictures:

No comments: