Saturday, May 9, 2009

Thank you God


Thank you God for...
-Healing that is happening in my body post-tonsillectomy (even if I get impatient at the recovery)
-Friends and family who love and care about me enough to check in with me while I am sick, fly across the country to take care of me (thanks mom), make me homemade potato soup (thanks Amy), take my mom to the airport (thanks Sam), and just love me enough to spend time with me even though my breath is so bad! (David, Jori, Dee and Matt)
-Time to simply be in the presence of God- all day today with good radio on my satellite (Sirius' Coffee House is my favorite!), good books: An Altar in the World by Barbara Brown Taylor, and Middle Placeby Kelly Corrigan.
-For a sweet little walk with my dog in the sunshine- even after a ton of rain today
-A wonderful church to look forward to going back to after nine days off for surgery

For all these things I say- THANKS BE TO GOD!

No comments: